ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

[love rain]Keunsuk a FAN of YOONA???

Hello pretty EEL's

(Jang Keun Suk, “I’m Yoona’s fan! I deliver coffee for her everyday”)
Actor Jang Keun Suk recently said that he is a fan of SNSD’s Yoona. They both are currently shooting the TV series Love Rain.

On December 13, Jang attended a press conference in Daegu for the series and said he is a fan of SNSD’s Yoona.

He said, “Actually, I’m a fan of Yoona. I’m a member of Sone (SNSD’s fan club). I put a cup of coffee on her car every morning for her good condition. I’m working faithfully as a member of Sone.”

Jang added, “My fans give me lots of health food. I think Yoona has many male fans and young female fans as well.”

The series is directed by Yoon Suk Ho and Oh Soo Yeon, who wrote popular TV series, Autumn in My Heartand Winter Sonata.

The series, which is about a pure love in the 1970s and a digital love in 2012, will air in the first half of next year.

Source: Starnews+KOREA.COM

No comments: