ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Monday, August 29, 2011

{news}JKS latest movie YMP will be release by JANUARY

Hello pretty EEL's

Jang Keun Suk’s latest movie ‘You Are My Pet’ will be released by January.


Jang Keun Suk and Kim Ha Neul’s movie You Are My Pet will be released in January in Japan.

On the 29th, a Japanese media outlet said, “The movie will be released this January in Japan.” While the movie has a November release in Korea. Kim And Jang will visit Japan to promote the movie.

The movie is about a career woman who has no time for a relationship, but she falls for a younger pretty boy. The movie was originally supposed to be shot in Japan in May but because of the earthquake the location was canceled. Jang donated a thousand yen and five thousand blankets to Japan after the tragedy.

The Japanese media outlet said, “Jang looked so satisfied after he completed shooting the movie on the 28th.” Jang said, “I was really sad when the movie had to change locations but I hope the Japanese fans really enjoy this film. I did my very best and I hope the movie gives you strength and courage.”

Source: Sports Seoul from Nate+korea.com

No comments: