ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Monday, August 29, 2011

{news}SUk tweet,become a news??

Hello pretty EEL's
FROM the editor:
I wonder why this photo become an issue...Im not liberated,also im not conservative..I didnt see any reason to make a bad comment or let say any malish with this photo...sharing the same blanket??or same bed??hmmnn??? Those who think bad regarding this photo,,all i can say(use ur  eyes and brain)..(i love suk!!)



Jang Keun Suk recently took a picture in bed with Song Joong Ki.

On the 27th, Jang tweeted a picture with the comment, “Don’t get me wrong, I love women.”

In the picture, Jang is laying in bed with the covers over his head. Song is lying next to him looking half awake.

Jang added, “Why is Song lying next to me? The meeting was over at 11:00 a.m.”

The meeting, according to Jang, was a private gathering between celebrities, including, Kim Heechul, Lee Hong Ki, and more.

People responded: “I don’t get you wrong. It’s good to have good friends.” “You look like prince charming waking up.” “I hope you feel better after your hangover.”

Source: W Star News from Nate+korea.com

No comments: