ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Monday, August 29, 2011

Jang Keun Suk spends 6.5 million won in one hour in Japan??

Hello pretty EEL's




Jang Keun Suk recently went shopping in Japan.

On the 28th, a Japanese outlet reported that Jang went shopping in Japan. Jang flew to Japan on the 19th and has been busy shooting several programs.

Jang had one day off and went shopping around 3:00 p.m. at a department store. He went to select shops and bought a long coat, jacket, sneakers, and more, and spent about 6.5 million won in total.

Many Japanese fans rushed into the store to catch a glimpse of Jang. Four or five guards protected Jang from the crowd just in case.

A Japanese fan said, “I couldn’t reach him and I couldn’t take single picture. But I’m happy I got to see him closer.”

Jang shopped for about an hour and ate at a restaurant on the seventh floor and left.

Source: My Daily from Nate+korea.com

No comments: