ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Monday, December 5, 2011

[news]Jang Keun Suk ranks high on 2011 Japanese Google search words list

Hello pretty EEL's


Actor Jang Keun Suk recently ranked high on the 2011 Japanese Google search words list.

On Decmeber 5, Jang’s agency, Tree J. Complany, said that Jang ranked 1st on the Korean Wave category of the list. Jang also ranked 5th on the newsmaker category and 3rd on the male category after beating out Japanese top idol stars, including Arashi and AKB48.

The ranking shows each categories, including, key words, people, products, news, and entertainments, which people searched the most on Japanese Google during 2011. It reflects the trends of 2011 and it also predicts the next year’s trend.

Jang says, “I was active in Japan holding concerts, like Arena tour and Tokyo Dome concert in 2011. I think that’s why Japanese people are paying attention to me and I will always try hard to thank the fans who support me a lot. I will work harder to give my love back to them.”

Over 60,000 tickets for Jang’s Arena tour, which was held in October, sold out and 44,000 tickets for his Tokyo Dome concert also sold out. His movie You’re My Pet will also be released in January, 2012 in over 100 theaters in Japan.

Jang is recently shooting director Yoon Suk Ho’s series Love Rain.

credit:korea.com

No comments: