ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Thursday, November 22, 2012

[NEWS]JANG KEUN SUK REVEALED HIS ALCOHOL TOLERANCE

Hello Pretty EELs

Credit:KMUSIC/Biopolymath & Alona

“Prince of Asia” Jang Keun Suk opened up about his alcohol tolerance.


The actor guested on the November 18 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV” and showed his down-to-earth attitude to life.

When asked about his highest expenditure, he answered with a laugh, “When I looked at my liquor bill for the recent three months, I think I’ve drank too much. That was a good wake up call.”

He added, “I’ve drank with my dad and finished six bottles. I didn’t even remember how I got home.”

Viewers who heard his confession commented, “He has such a difference between his looks and alcohol tolerance,” “He’s such a playful guy that’s so into drinking,” and “I wanted to drink with him,” and so on.



No comments: