ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Jang Keun Suk Weibo Fan Meeting Q & A

Hello Pretty EEL's




Q: How do you prefer Chinese eels to call you? Jang Keun Suk, Prince, Handsome...
A: Jang Keun Suk! Or Boss


Q: I gave up my class and came to talk to you, are you touched? Of course no!! 
A: Faster go back to school^^ /


Q: When you miss eels, do you read eels' weibo? Did you ever read mine? 
A: I am always looking at you all[laughs] 


Q: Keun Suk~ What is the difference of the coming concert with previous one? Will you come to Beijing? Must come~ Eels are waiting for you~ 
A: Our investment this is 5x times of the previous one!!


Q: Keun Suk~ What is the difference of the coming concert with previous one? Will you come to Beijing? Must come~ Eels are waiting for you~ 
A: Our investment this is 5x times of the previous one!! //


Q = question
A = answer okay ~


Q: Can you come to China more often~ You're so bias, all the time you go to Japan!
A: Then you give me some advertisement/commercial! 


Q: Keun Suk, your Japanese is so good! When can you speak Chinese so fluently? without a translator. Haha, exited~~ 
A: Wait for me in June...... 


Q: The Cri Show this time must be very exciting! Can you give us some hint! 
A: I spent alot this time! I am so poor CRI... //@张根硕: 花了很多钱!我是穷光光CRI..... 


Q: Your hairstyle is so special, and so charming, but if for drama purpose, will you change it? 
A: Of course! I'm an actor. //@张根硕: 那是当然的!我是演员啊. 


Q: You call Jason, Pig, then what animal are you? 
A: I'm not animal! 


Q: Which Chinese food do you like? 
A: Mapo Tofu(Spicy Bean Curd) ! Dried Bean Curd! 


Q: So much of investment... The ticket will be very expensive right? We are students... 
A: Let's become poor together....


Q: When will you sing chinese song for us? 
A: When I'm drunk, anytime! 


Q: After having concert in so many countries, eels from which country are most playful?? 
A: To me, this is a borderless world! 




Q: Which is part that differentiate you from others? Narcissist? 
A: I am the best! Alcohol.. Tobacco.. Girls...Ah!!! These are not! 


Q: What is your next plan in China? 
A: "No plan" is my plan.... 


Q: Brother, if you have a chance to choose, will you be actor/star as well? Hope you are happy everyday!
A: Of course! //@张根硕: 当然啦!


Q: What do you think about your body shape? Do you feel that you need to workout? Abs?
A: Now there's a coach following me everyday, my plan is to ruin coach's body shape! kkkk 


Q: How do you feel about the Happy Camp? 
A: I felt the highest level of happiness! Haha 


Q: You like Actor Jang or Singer Jang? 
A: I like Jang Keun Suk! 


Q: When did you change your display picture? 
A: I am laughing out loud!! KKKKKKKK 


Q: Recently which is the matter that make you angry ? and which one makes you happy? 
A: I don't get angry often, but the happiest thing now is replying to your question! 


Q: Because of you, there's alot of girls that are unable to get married..do you have anything to say about it?!!! 
A: What should I do, I am also single ㅠㅠ


Q: Can I tell you secretly, You're so handsome! 
A: I am telling you publicly, I know.^^ 


Q: Which song do you like the most in Just Crazy album? 
A: In My Dream^^ Because the copyright income is high!! 


Q: What do you do when you're tired? I am also a Libra! 
A: Drink alcohol...........


Q: Champagne, Wine, White Wine, Beer, Soju, Sake, which one you like the most? 
A: Alcohol


Q: Do you put honey on your lips?
A: Yes... lick it for me? 


Q: If you reply me, I will do whatever you want hehe... 
A: Go to sleep^^ 


Q: Can you post a picture of the site!! 
A: If I post it, what you will do?


#JKSWeibo Translation: There are 3 person translating But still so slow -_- Faster!!!!!! 






#JKSWeibo Translation: Oh, This is fun???? 






#JKSWeibo Q: What would you do if you see a pretty girl?? 
A: I will drool... hehe


Q: Prince~ When will you have new movie/drama? Looking forward to see a different you~ 
A: I am preparing for a movie, Friday the actress will come for audition, I will do a bikini audition, hahaha.

Q: You're so fast, changing display picture so fast, posting picture so fast. But you're 0 speed in replying me.. hehe 
A: Your question is not creative enough Ah ㅠㅠ 


Q: I like you but I like Suni more... will you be jealous? 
A: Go away!!! 


Q: Besides you, who is the most handsome? 
A: My mum, haha (Tomorrow is the day to settle credit card bills)


Q: Do you dare to take out your bathrobe?
A: Will you nose bleed?? 


Q: What is the theme of the short film 
A: My story...... 


Q: Which is the hairstyle you like the most? Long hair or short hair? My mum likes you alot~~ You left 20 minutes to answer me T_T 
A: There's 20 minutes left.... I like short hair!! Really Really!! 


Q: You said you could accept girls who are younger/older than you 10 years! I am 10 years younger than you.. haha, what do you think? 
A: When you're 20, contact me! //@张根硕: 你到 20岁的时候再联系我!


Q: Who is your best friend in China? 
A: Jason said himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I chased him out! Hahaha 


JKSWeibo Q: If you don't reply me, I will ask my dog to seduce Suni, Hahaha A: Up to you^^ //@张根硕: 随你的便^^


Q: How can you look so handsome... How do you maintain? I felt so stress as a girl.. Your beautiful handsome face is an art.. 
A: Go and ask my mum, hehe!  


Q: Here's a serious question, which are the characters that you want to try? 
A: A character that is opposite of my character!! Example: Playboy??!!! haha 


Q: Did you ever thought of bringing your family to China to travel?? 
A: Family?? When was the last i saw my family? 


Q: You are good with Jason, it feels good. Does he bully you? 
A: He's still outside... haven't come in!^^ 


Q: Asking you questions is like buying lottery, getting your reply is like getting the jackpot! But last time i bought lottery, i didn't even get it.. how?? 
A: Congratulations! You've won the jackpot!! Haha 


Q: Who taught you to be so smart... 
A: That's why.. I want to know too.. Ha.. 


Q: I asked 20 questions, you didn't even answer. So disappointing. 
A: Post another 20!! 


Q: This hour was so happy, but you haven't answer my question.. Byebye.. 
A: Hey all, we are extending another 15 minutes!! Quick ask questions!!!


#JKSWeibo Translation: You will fall in love with Jang Keun Suk after watching Happy Camp this week! Beware, really!!!! If you don't watch, you have to date Jason! 


translation credit: sa_sha26

No comments: