ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Sunday, May 20, 2012

[INTERVIEW]100 Questions and Answers from Cut Magazine


Hello pretty EEL's
credit:jks4ever/tenshi_akuma




Q1. What’s your blood type and constellation?

JKS: Type A, Leo.

Q2: Family members?

JKS: Father, mother and me.

 Q3: What’s your strong point?

JKS: No weak points.

Q4: What’s your weak point?

JKS: Lots of strong points.

 Q5: What’s your motto?

JKS: No one is superior to anyone else. / Sincerity will get across to everyone eventually.

 Q6: Which is your better arm?

JKS: I’m right handed.

 Q7: What is your favorite word?

JKS: Kizuna (絆; Bond).

 Q8: If you say yourself as an animal, what will be?

JKS: Rabbit.

Q9: What you are good at?

JKS: Teasing.



Q10: What’s the meaning of your name?

JKS: Down to earth, have firm conviction to keep going on.

 Q11: What’s your earliest memory?

JKS: 5 years old, I was hit by bus.

 Q12: Do you have lots of friends?

JKS: Now, I do have a lot.

 Q13: What kind of kid you were?

JKS: Smart and adorable.

 Q14: What kind of music you’re listening recently?

JKS: BritPop 


Q15: What’s your trademark phrase?

JKS: I always like to add “cri” at the end of a sentence.

 Q16: Please use one sentence to say your personality.

JKS: Free spirit.

 Q17: What habit you can’t
stop (change)?

JKS: Touch my nose.

 Q18: If you only can eat one meal, what you would eat?

JKS: Sushi.

Q19: What drink you like?
JKS: Water



 Q20: No matter what, what you are just not good at it?

 JKS: Diet (Losing weight).

 Q21: What color you like?

JKS: Beige (creamy color)

 Q22: What kind of person you look up to?

JKS: A person who has firm conviction.

 23: So far, what’s the happiest shopping you’ve done?

JKS: Bought my first car.

 Q24: So far, what’s the most regretful shopping you’ve done?

KS: When I bought clothes on the internet. Not a success.

 Q25: What did you dream recently?

KS: I dreamed to drive my car for fun.

Q26: When did you cry recently?

 JKS: During shooting “Love Rain”

 Q27: So far in your life, wha


Q28: So far in your life, what is your most regretful thing?

JKS: I don’t think there is any.

 Q29: What you want most now?

JKS: Car. 


Q30: Please tell us the best book in your life.

JKS: “Norwegian Wood” by Haruki Murakami.



 Q31: If you feel blue, what you will do to make you feel better?

JKS: Go for a drive.

 Q32: So far, what’s the most embarrassing thing you did?

JKS: 2010 Crishow in Seoul, during performance, my voice became cracking.

 Q33: So far, what is the happiest thing you did?

JKS: I stood on the stage at Tokyo Dome.

 Q34: Please tell us what’s in your bag?

JKS: Wallet, fragrance, water, sunglasses, facial mask.

 Q35: So far, what’s your favorite movie?

 JKS: I love all Charlie Chaplin and James Dean’s movies. I have watched many times but every time I watch them still feel like I watch for the first time.

 Q36: If you have another life, who you want to be?

JKS: Still, be myself.

 Q37: Recently, what made you smile?

JKS: Got “Popularity Award” at 48th Baek-sang Arts Awards.

 Q38: Whom you respect most?

 JKS: My mother.

 Q39: Spring, summer, autumn, winter, which season you like?

JKS: Summer, because I can swim.

 Q40: Now, where do you want to travel the most?

JKS: India.



Q41: If you are not doing what you’re doing as an actor? What you will do?

 JKS: A director of a car repair shop.

 Q42: Do you have any pets?

JKS. Suni, a dog.

 Q43: What you will do when you go home today?

JKS: Sleep.

 Q44: Do you believe fortune teller?

JKS: I’m more on believing in myself.

 Q45: If you only can live for a week, what you will do?

JKS: Have a happy party.

 Q46: What kind of transportation you like.

JKS: My car.

 Q47: Do you like working in groups?

JKS: Yes, I do.

 Q48: If there is some rule that you can’t accept, what you will do?

JKS: I will work hard to change it.

 Q49: What book you read recently?

JKS: “Le rire du Cyclope” by Bernard Werber.

 Q50: Which fashion items you just buy without even realize it?

JKS: Sunglasses.



 Q51. Do you write in a diary?

JKS: I used to.

 Q52. If possible, whose diary do you wish to read most?

 JKS: The diaries of my managers.

 Q53. What role do you take on usually when you’re with your friends?

JKS: Leader.

 Q54. What kind of person do you find it hard to interact with?

 JKS: People who lack in what is expected.

 Q55. What kind of behaviour (mannerism, attitude etc) from a woman will make your heart pound?

 JKS: Pushing her hair behind her ear, which looks feminine.

 Q56. The thing that you want to challenge most now is?

JKS: Solo travelling, such as to India. 


Q57. Which part of your body do you like most?

JKS: Pubic bone.

 Q58. Looking back on your life so far, what do you describe it?

 JKS: Roller coaster.

 Q59. The pattern you like most is?

JKS: Leopard print.



Q60. Please say something to yourself of 10 years later.

 JKS: You’ve been working hard.

 Q61. To date, what was your most heartaching experience?

JKS: Shooting an undergarment ad during my teenage years.

 Q62. What do most people say about their first impression of you?

JKS: Unapproachable.

 Q63: What’s ringtone on your cellphone?

JKS: Default ringtone.

 Q64. What’s your daily routine is?

JKS: The drama filming recently.

 Q65. Your favourite proverb?

JKS: Heaven helps those who help themselves.

 Q66. Your most memorable teenage memory is?

JKS: The period of my overseas studies in New zealand.

 Q67. What do you like others to say about you?

 JKS: No wonder is Jang Keun Suk.

 Q68. Your ideal image of a man?

JKS: My father.

 Q69. Average sleeping time? What do you do when you can’t sleep?

 JKS: 4 to 5 hours. Surfing the internet.

 Q70. Do you believe in fate?

JKS: Although I believe, I also feel that fate can be changed.



Q71. Who do you long to see now?

JKS: My family.

 Q72. To date, of all the places you’ve been to, which place do you like most?

JKS: My room, my bed.

 Q73. Your biggest source of motivation is?

 JKS: My feelings to try whatever I want to do.

 Q74. Do you think you’re a romantic?

JKS: Of course.

 Q75. What do you feel is most important as a person?

 JKS: Trust and integrity.

 Q76. If you can use magic only once, what do you want to do?

JKS: I want to return to the 2010 “Last in Seoul” performance and fix my voice when it became cracking during singing.

 Q77. Your treasure is?

JKS: Myself now.

 Q78. If you’re the editor of a magazine, what kind of magazine would it be?

JKS: A magazine comprising of many interesting things.

 Q79. What is the difference between romance and love?

JKS: There is no romance without love. To me, there is not much difference.

 Q80. Are you strict towards yourself? Strict towards others?

 JKS: Strict towards myself, so that strict towards others.



Q81. If tomorrow is a rest day, what do you want to do?

JKS: Sleep.

 Q82. What do you like about Jang Keun Suk?

JKS: Creativity.

 Q83. What do you dislike about Jang Keun Suk?

JKS: If I suddenly think of something, I will act immediately, if not I will feel uncomfortable.

 Q84. Now your biggest enemy is?

JKS: Schedule.

 Q85. Have you ever suddenly been conscious about death?

 JKS: On a rainy day, my car skidded….. felt like I had escaped death ….

 Q86. Do you like interviews? The reason?

JKS: Like. It’s work that allows others to understand me.

 Q87. Please list 3 things that you want to carry through until death.

JKS: Acting, performing, travelling.

 Q88. The thing that you can only tell yourself is?

JKS: My traps.

 Q89. What are you particular about when you work?

JKS: Whether my intentions of my work are 100% communicated to everyone.

 Q90. The song that matches your feelings right now is?

JKS: “Crazy Crazy Crazy”.



Q91. The little happy things in your life?

JKS: When I eat the food I cook with the people I like.

 Q92. What’s your jinx?

JKS: It will definitely rain in any place I go to. Rain bringer.

 Q93. Your biggest crisis in the past is?

JKS: During my youth, I felt lost when I had to shoot an undergarment ad, and then I told them I would do it if there’s just the photographer and me.

 Q94. The method to go through a crisis?

 JKS: To face myself.

 Q95. What made you upset recently?

JKS: When Suni didn’t listen to me.

 Q96. Anything recently when you felt super happy?

 JKS: Drinking a cup of ice cold coffee at the scorching filming venue, a very subtle kind of happiness.

 Q97. Use one line to express your charm?

 JKS: Free and unrestrained.

 Q98. Give yourself a catch-phrase now.

JKS: In order to become the World Prince, I will do the best I can today.

 Q99. Will you be an artist your whole life?

JKS: Now, I feel that this is my destiny.

 Q100. Finally, please conclude.

JKS: So many questions you wanted to ask! Got a big shock. Many thanks for chatting so long with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

India...huh!!i would absolutely love to show u around India..:-):-)