ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Friday, April 27, 2012

Jang Keun Suk “I Think I Have Fallen in Love with YoonA”



Recently the filming set for “Love Rain” located at the “Yoons Color Four Season House” was revealed. Jang Keun Suk met with the press and talked about YoonA’s character “Hana.” Jang Keun Suk stated, “I’m not only speaking on behalf of my character, but also as the real Jang Keun Suk, ‘Hana’ is a very loveable girl.”



He continued, “Isn’t the romance between my character and Hana so beautiful? While acting, the charm of Hana came to me like it was real. That is why while acting I actually felt butterflies. I think I am in love.”

He also stated that he felt like he was going through puberty again because he has a lot of time to think back on his life.



Jang Keun Suk will release a Japanese album in May, and start his Asian tour in July.







credits to soompi


No comments: