ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Friday, March 16, 2012

[Video]Romantic teaser of Love Rain

Hello pretty EEL’s
Day 10 to Love Rain premiere..
Another Romantic scene from LOVE RAIN Drama… #loverain

VIDEO TEASER


The song use in this teaser is Forever Friends by Remedios
Hold me like a friends
Kiss me like a friends
Say we’ll never ends
Searching for the colors of the rainbow
Melody never say good-bye
We’ll always be forever friends.

Netizen responce so great!!

*Such a beautiful drama. Not only am I watching this for Yoona and JGS but because I think the plot is beautiful *_*

*ggaaawwwwddd my yoona feelings are gonna explode. can’t wait!!
geunsuk and yoona is so LOVELY!!

*library scene so cute…sukkie fighting!!

For more updates visit this link:http://en.korea.com/jangkeunsuk/board/videoromantic-teaser-of-love-rain/
credit:kbs+netizen

No comments: