ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Princejks UpdateHis Youtube Account

Hello pretty EEL's
Jang keun suk update his Youtube account background using The hot poster from LOUNGE H *The first Impression* poster...

Lounge H album Will be Release this coming march 21st..There will be a TEAM H special Program and will be broadcast on March 20th,day before the public release..

Different responced from His Loving EEL's:

*My Honey, "YouTube Channel", new background image, wonderful. I love it. My fascinating and the most wonderful my shining light. You're the love the most wonderful.

*Your eyes like the sea attracted me to the depths.Without saying anything,your eyes say many things.Your eyes, killed me, I do not know when my love began and where will end.

*new background jks offical youtube cool ^^

Be a subscriber of JANG KEUN SUK YT:http://www.youtube.com/user/PrinceJKS

Credit:princejks@yt

No comments: