ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Jang Keun Suk Says He’s a Different Man Now

Hello pretty EEL's


Jang Keun Suk recently showed that he’s a changed, mature man.


Through an interview held with the magazine @star1 issued on March 21, Jang Keun Suk said, “What I thought about myself changed a lot after I turned 26.”

Jang Keun Suk became the biggest hallyu star in Japan after his 2009 drama, SBS’ You’re Beautiful, swept through the country. He even sold out all 45,000 seats for his Tokyo Dome concert and filled the Tokyo Dome to the brim with his fans.

In between his big successes, however, he was involved in many controversies and scandals due to many of his outlandish statements. He even had to leave his Twitter account for some time in order to settle himself down.

Jang Keun Suk said, “These days I’m spending most of my time looking back on myself. I love being with people. I like my friends, I like people I run in to and I especially like inviting people to my home to cook them good food and talk together.”

“These days I’m too busy so I don’t get to do it often, but a few years ago I used to personally cook breakfast for my agency’s employees. I’m not a good cook, but I always cooked breakfast for my agency family members as they would have to go to work even after playing around late into the night the night before,” he explained.

He added about his activities in Japan, “It was a vague dream. I put that plan into reality when I turned 20. People who like to talk think that my Japanese ventures just came at the spur of the moment, but it absolutely wasn’t so.”

Jang Keun Suk’s full interview can be found in the March issue of @star1.

Photo credit: @star1+enewsworld

No comments: