ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Friday, February 3, 2012

JKS revealed his secret lover:)

Hello pretty EEL's

On February 2, Jang Geun Suk appeared on Japan’s Fuji TV “Kuwazu Kirai” and talked about his ideal girl type and dating experience.

He revealed, “I prefer elegant women. I like mature women who can comfortably walk around in heels. I don’t care much about age.” When asked if he was dating anyone, he answered, “It’s been about three years (since I haven’t).”

And then he went on, “I’m telling this for the first time, but I have someone that I love actually. It’s you, my fans.”

“Kuwazu Kirai” is popular variety show where two guests appear to discuss their favorite and least favorite dishes. On this show, Jang Geun Suk brought eel bowl rice, marinated raw crab, and red bean porridge...

cr:soompi

No comments: