ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Friday, January 27, 2012

Jang Keun Suk in codes combine clothing with Go Jun Hee

Hello pretty EEL's


‘Pet Boy’ Jang Keun Suk recently met Go Jun Hee.

Go signed a contract to become a representative for a casual brand Codes Combine with Jang, who is the most precious man to girls.

Since Jang is a lead Hallyu star, who are showing off his manly yet cute charms in the movie You’re My Pet in Japan, many people are wondering how they will look in a commercial.

Go says, “I’m very interested in fashion so I’m very happy to be a representative for a clothing brand. I will try harder to show better side of me.”

Jang is currently keeping busy as Asian Prince both in Japan and China. Go is appearing on tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday series Twelve Men in a Year and emceeing On Style’s Style Magazine.

Credit: en.korea.com
Reposted in FANPAGE by:jean_eel(jb)

No comments: