ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Monday, January 23, 2012

‎[Enews World] Jang Keun Suk Graces the Cover of Asahi Weekly Magazine

Hello pretty EEL's

Jang Keun Suk has once again proved to us that he is indeed “Prince of Asia” and the biggest hallyu star of 2012, as he graced the cover of the January 27 issue of Asahi Weekly Magazine.

The issue is gathering a lot of buzz, as it’s the first time that Jang has appeared on a magazine that is not strictly an entertainment magazine.
A rep at Asahi Weekly stated, “We have two major interviews for this year: one is with Jang Keun Suk and the other is with Ichiro Ozawa.” It’s quite remarkable for Jang to be in the same edition with Ozawa, a major Japanese politician.

The rep also added, “Whenever we asked him a question, he always replied immediately with his masculine voice. His ability to think on the spot is remarkable.”

When asked about his road to success, Jang replied, “When I act, I always think about my rival, much like at an individual sporting event like tennis, not soccer of basketball. I’ve been playing tennis for ten years now, and this sport requires you to fight against yourself. For example, I can’t hit my opponent’s ball if I’m tired and my speed slows down. By repeating these mistakes though, you learn to win against yourself.”

Jang was also asked what the most memorable event of the last twenty years was. He answered, “Honestly, I didn’t even have time to look back on the last twenty years of my life. I feel like time passed me by since all I did was finish everything on my schedule. I don’t even have time to study Japanese, and I don’t even remember when I had coffee with a friend. I feel like I’m chasing after the ‘Jang Keun Suk’ everyone wants me to be.”

The actor revealed his ambitions by stating, “I want to have a time when I can show my values and my character by having a dinner show in Korea this year.”

Jang, meanwhile, will return to the small screen with Love in March. Yoona of Girls’ Generation will also be appearing in the drama.

Photo credit: Weekly Asahi
reposted in fb: @mevtan_23
credit:crij-indonesia

No comments: