ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

[EEL's story]HOw to get *CLOSER* to our IDOL

Hello Pretty EEL's

Here I am again...To those who does'nt understand EEL's craziness....
How far would you go for Jang Ken Suk? how crazy would you get for Jang Keun Suk?

These questions run in my head when i started to stare at my JKS collections.. i even have a pillow with his face on it that i sleep with. Is that crazy? or other people call it creepy?

To me, it brings me joy, it brings me peace of mind, it calms me down after a hard days work. i work hard for my money, and you may think that i am wasting money spending all these for my idol, but this pillow, this file folder or even the lotte chocolate he represents (and i dont even eat chocolate) brings me happiness that no one can give.

i wish i can be really close to my idol, to tell him how much inspiration he has brought me, how he makes me smile at the end of a rough day but i cant, and to me this is the closest i can get to him..

So tell me, how crazy would you get for Jang Keun Suk???



This is my responce to someone's post regarding WARM VANILLA SUGAR product, that  my friend brought it for me,i admit and im proud to say that i collected these stuff because of  keun suk,Actually I dont really like perfume,enough for me that i have my cologne but when i found out that suk used this product suddenly i become interested..hahaha!!For me,its a way of fan to feel closer to him,coz we know we cant  get any closer than that.The scent reminds me of him,its not creepy or im not wasting my money...
     Like what the other said,we have different ways of expressing our love to our idol but the most important we have to respect each other..

cr:crazy eel's
  

No comments: