ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Thursday, December 22, 2011

[twitter]The come back of AsiaPrince

Hello pretty EEL's



Jang Keun Suk is back on Twitter, and he’s thoroughly happy about it.

On December 22, Jang tweeted a video along with the caption “The happiness of my last shoot is dedicated to my Eels (Jang Keun Suk’s fans)! I’m back!” The video, just five seconds long, shows Jang shaking his head to the beat of some electronic music.
...
In November, Jang announced he would give up Twitter by tweeting, “I’ve felt a lot meeting a lot of people in the communication world of Twitter, but I can’t stand the misinterpretations anymore. I’ll be closing my Twitter account at midnight.”

Fans heartily welcomed him back to Twitter by bombarding him with happy mentions. When a fan teased him, saying, “What is this, you said you wouldn’t come back; so much for the great Jang Keun Suk,” Jang answered, “Twitter was the one that wouldn’t let go of me!”

When a fan asked him whether he was really making a return to Twitter, he answered, “I’m turning on the ignition,” implying that his temporary Twitter hiatus was coming to an end.

Jang will be starring with Girls’ Generation’s Yoona in producer Yoon Suk Ho’s upcoming drama Love Rain.
Credit:www.enewsworld.com

No comments: