ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

[news]JANG KEUN SUK ARENA TOUR successfully ENDED

Hello pretty EEL's

Jang Keun Suk, a popular Korean actor and singer, expressed his feelings on the successful completion of his Japanese arena tour.

On October 26, Jang left a comment on the Twitter page of his agency: “I’ve conducted a Japanese arena tour from Nagoyato Osaka and then to Saitama with great success. It’s all because of you guys.”

He added, “The concert tour gave me a precious chance to feel closer to fans’ love. I want to express my sincere appreciation to all f you. I believe in the tight connection between you and I, which will never be broken. Thank you so much.”

In the photos posted along with the comment, he wears a stage costume and heavy makeup.

Fans who saw the photos left explosive responses: “You had an impressive job with your concerts.” “I was very touched by your fantastic performances.” “I had a great time in your court.”

Jang was set on the Japanese arena tour, Always Close to You, on October 20 and completed the tour on October 26 in Tokyo after performing five times in three major Japanese cities.

By Park Hye-gyeong

Source: Starnews (Original article in Korean)
Photo from Starnews
Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com

No comments: