ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

sukkie entered Facebook????

Hello pretty EEL's
What will happen to my daily work??heheheh..another addiction been added..hahha!but i love it...

JKS page: http://www.facebook.com/jangkeunsuk0804?sk=wal
JKS profile: http://www.facebook.com/keunsuk0804


Today september 28'11, Jang Keun Suk tweeted, “Actor Jang’s Facebook account is opened. The address is as follows: facebook.com/keunsuk0804. Add me as a friend!”

Jang has opened a Twitter account on the 15th, and has been caring enough to respond to his fans’ comments personally. His popularity was clearly revealed when he reached nearly 143,000 followers in half a month.

Netizens who heard that Jang joined Facebook commented: “Facebook will be in an uproar now.” “I hope that I’ll be able to meet him in a different way to Twitter on Facebook.” “He is caring enough to be in contact with his fans through social network.” “I can’t wait for it!”

Jang was recently cast in the new TV series Love Rain (directed by Yoon Suk Ho) with SNSD’s Yoona.

Source: TV Report+korea.com

2 comments:

Khamkaew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Khamkaew said...

Hi My AsiaPrince,
I'm very happy to visit your Facebook Account today....

Love
Zonya Khamkaew