ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Friday, September 23, 2011

Jang Keun Suk plates his business card with gold

Hello pretty EEL's


Actor Jang Keun Suk recently got his cell phone and business card.

On the 21st, Jang tweeted a picture of his cell phone and business card with the comment, “My cell phone and business cards arrived! I’m going to go out with these tonight. Go to bed, I’m going to be out. Bye! Any one want to come to my Halloween party? May be I’ll hold one.”

Jang plated his nickname with gold on the card, saying in English, Asia Prince. As he introduced himself as Asia prince, many fans from Japan and European countries commented on his twitter account.

People responded: “I want to receive your name card.” “You did a good job plating it with gold.” “I want to go to your Halloween party. Thank you for tweeting often.”

Source: TV Report+korea.com

No comments: