ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Friday, July 1, 2011

[news] Happy BDAY TREEJ_COMPANY

hello pretty EEL's
Today july 30'11 treej company created an account in TWITTER that made eel's very busy..retweeting and trending...


This is truly a blessing's to all the EEL's of jang keun suk...Although treej or sukkie can't read and responced to all the messages from his EEL's,but for us still not a problem..the important are we can say what inside of our heart...
...

BUT i was shocked about ive noticed!!after i followed TREEJ twitter,i left treej_company account just for 5minutes with 500 follower's,then i go back to it check again..wow!treej has more than two thousand 's follower's in just 5 minutes..hahhah!!

TREEJ UPLOADED PHOTOS:

WET Sukkie?!!! Omo!!! he jux updated e Tree J company's twitter~~~
"트리제이보일러고장..샤워하다가 얼어 죽을뻔- by근석"
SS's Eng translate : Tree J's heater is spoiled... Having Shower...Freezing.. almost die - By Keun Suk"
Cr: Tree j company twitter


Tweets from Sukkie at Tree J company's twitter :
"장근석입니다! 앞으로 트위터로 실시간 정보 많이 드릴테니니........................................... 나만봐!!!!"
"그리고 셔플 연습할것 ! 장어들아!! By 장근석"
Eng translate : Jang Keun Suk is here...
"And the shuffle practice, u know, Eels? - By Jang Keun Suk"


I have collected 10 comment's from my tweet friends regarding their reaction's:

@itsmestv: happy happy joy joy!so happy! Oyasumi nasai sukkie
@januseel: its jumping to have #treeJCompanytwitter now yuhuuuuuuU :)
                  gamsahamnida u made us happy n made as my us proud of u :) we will support u for sure. "as long as my heart still beating and as long as I am still breathing, my suPport, my prayer and my love, will go to my younger brother Jang Geun Suk"
@chibicheek: we autis tonight because of you @treeJ_company ;))
@shiro401:my eyes went O.O and my hands were cold n shaking when I saw it hahahaha #
@chasukkie:WOW! congratz it has reached 10650!! DAEBAK!!!!!! ^O^   ♥♥♥
@MT_JKS:You saw me? Bro~ Jang Keun Suk I want you now! HaaHaa~
@darkswan0408:1st July is Happy Tree J. New celebration day for eels, kkk ^O^ ..This is crazy but happy crazy!!! Waaaa!! So happppyyyyy!!!! *screeeaaammmmm*
@mrsjenjang:THANK YOU FOR MAKING US VERY HAPPY:) stay safe:)
@yann kleizal: I have a feeling there'll be lots of panda eels tomorrow :P..Plzzzzzz calm down boy !! Now my heart beating very fast .... can't breath well kkkkkkkkk
@wengeel:Cheers, eels! ^.^ wishing for more happy days ahead~ 김병건씨 안녕하세요. Thank you for creating this ^O^ You make us very happy ^O^김병건씨 안녕하세요. Thank you for creating this ^O^ You make us very happy 병건씨 안녕하세요. Thank you for creating this ^O^ You make us very happy 

ALL I CAN SAY...everybody are celebrating!!!we all here has different reaction's and comment's
but in general we have all here the same feeling,and that's the word'VERY THANKFUL'..

LET's ENJOY THIS OPPORTUNITY to connect with our very own JANG KEUN SUK...

THANK's CRI:)


credit:treej_company+all my twitter friends

No comments: