ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I shall return japan(suk depart jp)

hello pretty EEL's

After the successful JPLUS presscon and exhibition held at yokohama yesterday june 28'11,JKS departed japan this afternoon...Ive heard he need to use airport backdoor(vip) for safety reason..JKS will attend SAMSUNG concert tonight @ 7pm in korea..




departing video:[UPDATE]
TRANSLATE BY:acswimmer

REPORTER: How did you enjoy in Japan?
Keun: I went shopping, had delicious food, and even danced in Shibuya.


REPORTER: did you go to Harajuku?
Keun: I visited Harajuku, Shibuya and some other places.


REPORTER: What kind of Japanese word you learned this time?
Keun: Kabayaki!!


REPORTER: You didn't have a chance to eat Kabayaki this time did you?
Keun : No. not this time. I regret that.


In the end, Suk said : " I will come back in August. Please cheer me next time too. Bye bye cri!





credit:jksjapan+miruchin09915113+

No comments: