ZikZin Ever

ZikZin Ever

Monday, May 30, 2011

[EEL's story] my craziness to JANG KEUN SUK

hello pretty EEL's

I just want to share to all my crazineSS!!

After the news about hk buses,billboard advertizing about CRI SHOW,wow!!i prayed that next day will be sunday...but actually that day,that ive heard the news is only monday!

AFTER I SAW and WATCHED this:




MY mind fly around hongkong places,i imagine im riding with that bus..lol!!!then i promised to my self to find that place and bus.
i ask my boss where is the route of bus 23..then she told me..so happy!!
sunday came:hmmnn i start my mission..i went to the last stop of the bus
keep on waiting...omg!!almost 2 hrs been waited but the bus still didnt came..while im waiting i bought red bull to have some energy..
A lot of buses came but??suk bus didnt..my mobile battery almost finished!!then i decided to go..feel disappointed!!keep on asking,why,why??even 1 bus never showup..while on the bus going back to my place,i seated at the 2nd deck of the bus in the front like a driver!!

suddenly!!!i saw a bus that familiar to me,,hurry up jen!!get ur camera...
tadddaa:




just in time!!oh...i felt better after that...
while im walking still thinking,how to find some of the buses and also the billboard..friends are calling,(jen where are,,go back home and eat).
Then ive noticed a shop that full of stuff toys..then ok,,i will go in first to see whats inside..then!!

I found this:

a small piggy rabbit of suk...i ask the lady can i buy one??she said,no you need to buy the whole pack..oh..oh..then i ask her,do u have bigger than this??then some interrupt..ok i will tou 4 a while...walking,walking..then??i look up!!

LOOK what ive found!!!

like a magnet,,cant let it go..hehehe...all my disappoinment are gone..
these are all BEcause of YOU...jks forever..

im hugging it now...hehehe

SOUNDS crazy??is't??but i love it!!!

No comments: