Pages

▼

Friday, January 27, 2012

Jang Keun Suk in codes combine clothing with Go Jun Hee

Hello pretty EEL's


‘Pet Boy’ Jang Keun Suk recently met Go Jun Hee.

Go signed a contract to become a representative for a casual brand Codes Combine with Jang, who is the most precious man to girls.

Since Jang is a lead Hallyu star, who are showing off his manly yet cute charms in the movie You’re My Pet in Japan, many people are wondering how they will look in a commercial.

Go says, “I’m very interested in fashion so I’m very happy to be a representative for a clothing brand. I will try harder to show better side of me.”

Jang is currently keeping busy as Asian Prince both in Japan and China. Go is appearing on tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday series Twelve Men in a Year and emceeing On Style’s Style Magazine.

Credit: en.korea.com
Reposted in FANPAGE by:jean_eel(jb)

No comments:

Post a Comment